Dr. Arun JamkarVice Chancellor, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, NashikWe need knowledge sharing and development platforms like these, where experts and stakeholders from various domains can effectively collaborate and bring out new inventions and advancements in healthcare engineering, environment and computer sciences (IT) in our country.
Prof. Anil GuptaExecutive Chair, National Innovation FoundationOur conference on inclusive innovations will help in facilitating what I call the golden triangle of rewarding creativity; that is, innovation, investment and enterprise.
Dr. Anand DeshpandeChairman and Managing Director, Persistent SystemsAt Persistent Systems, we continue to track new industry trends, explore creative development as well as encourage innovative ideas and we are delighted to host this unique and progressive conference to help foster grass roots development and innovation.
Hon'ble Shri K. SankaranarayanGoverner of MaharashtraThe idea is extremely interesting and I sincerely hope we can identify some innovations that will benefit the bottom of the pyramid.
Mr. Prataprao PawarChairman, Sakal Media GroupIn order to foster innovation in India, it is important for universities and industries to work together and provide an environment that encourages innovative thinking.
Dr. Raghunath MashelkarEx-DG CSIR & Global Research Alliance, New DelhiFrom being a third world country, India has become the third most powerful country, an achievement driven by innovation — Indian innovation — using the More from Less for More (MLM) strategy,
Dr. Anil KakodkarEx-Chairman Atomic Energy Commission, Govt. of IndiaIt is essential to have such researches that would not only benefit the society but also open up business avenues,
Prof. V. M. PandharipandeVice Chancellor, Dr. BAM University, AurangabadIn order to build a strong nation, we need to be innovative. The objective of this University-Industry forum is to bring creative minds together for constructive work leading to technology of the future.
Mr. Anant SardeshmukhDirector General, Mahratta Chamber of commerce Industries and AgricultureInnovation is not certainly invention. Invention may sound bit difficult but innovation is definitely much simpler and is imperative. Hence it is also essential to carry this message and create a culture fostering innovation. A confluence of Academia, Industry and government is indeed, need of the hour.
- Creation of a platform in India for visionary Innovators, Industrial Houses, Venture Capitalists, Angle investors, Govt. policy makers, Scientists and Technocrats to discuss innovations, especially aimed at the bottom of the pyramid, with regards to funding and further technology development possibilities.
- Provide a unique platform to grass-root innovators to showcase their innovations to masses and directly tap into market and potential customers.
- Ensure that the deserving innovations are taken up by leading industrial houses for further development and commercialization.
- Showcase capability of Indians to 'innovate under constrains'.
- Promote, gather and felicitate 'out-of-box' ideas from masses
- Generate new scientific ideas and concepts relevant for the common people
- Sensitize, encourage & initiate the process of innovative thinking amongst common people
Visitor Counter :